DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Armor Update?

AtherielOA

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AtherielOA
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
So i just recently went into the Diagonal Alley Quabbleball Armor Shop.

Now when you go to the NPC and hover over the Gear each item piece says

Quabbleball Cap - To Protect your Noggin!
Quabbleball Body Armor - Have fun and stay safe!
Quabbleball Pads - Protect those legs!
Quabbleball Boots - Protect those valuable things you walk on!

Now When you actually buy these cosmetic armors they actually don't come with that lore/name from stated above,
They actually come with these names below.
>>
Flying Cap - Aerodynamic Cap for Flying and sports!
Flying Padds - These Padds will protect you..somewhat.
Flying Pants - Kneepads for those nasty falls!
Flying Boots - Extra thick soles for landing on your feet!

Is there Any chance we could have these names updated to the ones which are stated at the top which are shown in the shop as u put ur cursor/mouse over the top.
Some Quick Images

Image Below is what they are shown in the shop.
quabbleball.PNG

This is the item you actually receive when you buy it.
flyingcap.PNG

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hey there @AtherielOA!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are always on the lookout for ways to improve our server, so this is very much appreciated!

Looking over the issue, we have found that this is actually a bug, as they should be the same name. Thus, I am happy to say that your suggestion has been accepted and completed, the update will be live fairly soon!

So thank you for bringing this to our attention! In the future, we recommend using the Bug Report section of the website if you find something similar, though of course this could've either been a suggestion or bug report as it may have been hard to tell.

Again thank you for bringing this to our attention, I hope you have a magical day! Take care <3

Best wishes,
Cate