DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[Quabbleball] Bring back the 40 and 20 gold rewards!

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Quabbleball players have the hardest playing conditions.
  • They get chased around by players who try to steal things from them!
  • Then they get chased around by others who like to knock them off and throw things at them for no reason!
  • They have to squint their eyes hoping to find the smallest thing in the world whizzing around in a bizarre way!
  • They have to block three goals from players because someone thought that one goal just wasn't enough!
  • Sometimes they all fly into each other which becomes very disorienting!
  • Most of the time they fly into the goals or the field's barrier walls that trap them in!
  • They don't know even know where this quabbleball will drop or where it really comes from!
  • They have to figure out how to fly whilst holding a quabbleball, bat, or glove, and hope that they can aim!
  • They have to go through all of this for FIVE looooooooong minutes! That's just madness!
  • All of this and they end up getting a paltry amount of 10 gold if they lose or a pitiful 20 gold if they manage to win!
Quabbleball players need to get paid their fair share for playing a ruthless game with insane playing conditions!

Bring back the 40 and 20 gold rewards!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
i dont agree because some other games would deserve an increase as well. Melting floor can take up to 10 mins, and the reward for the winner is just 10. I think all games should be increased equally except maybe hide and seek because it awards a lot for little effort

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @Somnambulist !

I'm happy to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We have already implemented this change, as we feel that the changed rewards were a bit low. We have also made a slight change to melting floor gold rewards to make it more worthwhile to play both games.

Thank you for suggesting this and I hope you have a wonderful day!