DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Challenge

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
You might be thinking wow haven't I seen this before! And the answer is yes! But this isn't a suggestion for their existence, but their implementation. So it has been made clear that personal lobbies isnt going to happen at all/any time soon, so what if there were short 1-2 hour timed challenges based on the LB. Now that loss evading isnt possible and random teams, I feel like this could work very well. Just to reiterate im not suggesting the challenge itself, but an implementation, so I believe this would be different then other threads.

Maxwheell

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Maxwheell
Phoenix Serpent
You might be thinking wow haven't I seen this before! And the answer is yes! But this isn't a suggestion for their existence, but their implementation. So it has been made clear that personal lobbies isnt going to happen at all/any time soon, so what if there were short 1-2 hour timed challenges based on the LB. Now that loss evading isnt possible and random teams, I feel like this could work very well. Just to reiterate im not suggesting the challenge itself, but an implementation, so I believe this would be different then other threads.
qb isnt even top played mini game its such a low priority game that its just not deserving of a challenge lol

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @TallBlondeDude!

Thank you for bringing your suggestion forward to the threads! As we're always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, your feedback is much appreciated!

Sadly, at this time we will be declining your suggestion at this time. While we are looking at implementing a form of Quabbleball challenges that involve the leaderboard (like your idea states). However, we do not want to time it in the short periods. They would likely be far more than a few hours.

Regardless of our decision, we are super appreciative of your idea. Take good care and I hope you have a wonderful day! <3

Kind wishes,
Cate