DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

QUABBLEBALL: DECREASE SNIDGET VALUE FROM 30 TO 20

Frebii

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Frebii
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
if the other team has a good searcher and bruisers while everyone else on your team is really inexperienced, that's not an issue with the searcher position - you just got unlucky. tbh a better fix to the issue is bringing back choosable teams https://potterworldmc.com/threads/bring-back-choosable-teams-in-quabbleball.9756/#post-70859
YE BRINGING BACK CHOOSABLE TEAMS IS GONNA BALANCE DEFENDER AND SEARCHER (don’t get me wrong pls get back choosable teams) but pls nerf searcher it’s way too strong and the most unfun role in the game :D:D:D I rly hope the survey put a lot of insight in the topic as well because thereve already been made multiple suggestions on how to nerf searcher so I assume that seems inevitable as of right now >:)

Last edited:

vanya

Magician
Minecraft IGN: egg_AV
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Vampire
YE VRINGIHN BACK CHOOSAVLE TEAMS IS GONNA BALANCR DEFENDER AND SEARCHEr (don’t get me wrong pls get back choosable teams) but pls nerf searcher it’s way too strong and the most unfun role in the game :D:D:D I rly hope the survey put a lot of insight in the topic as well because thereve already been made multiple suggestions on how to nerf searcher so I assume that seems inevitable as of right now >:)
no

renne

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Reneelogies
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent
YE VRINGIHN BACK CHOOSAVLE TEAMS IS GONNA BALANCR DEFENDER AND SEARCHEr (don’t get me wrong pls get back choosable teams) but pls nerf searcher it’s way too strong and the most unfun role in the game :D:D:D I rly hope the survey put a lot of insight in the topic as well because thereve already been made multiple suggestions on how to nerf searcher so I assume that seems inevitable as of right now >:)
we cant read this pls rephrase

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Frebii!

Thank you for this suggestion and apologies for the wait for a response. Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. This is not a change we would like to make to this minigame. Instead, we have decided to make the searcher role a bit more difficult by making the snidget harder to catch instead.

Thank you again and we hope you understand why this decision has been made. We appreciate all the suggestions you create and we hope you continue to make more. Thank you and have a great day!