DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[Quabbleball] Disable Skills for Passers when they get knocked off

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Passers will probably dislike this idea, but it seems a bit unfair when a Passer that's knocked off their broom is still able to use their skills a second after. In this gif, the Passer was knocked off and went straight down which they then immediately used their pickup skill to catch the ball. It's a cool looking skill that they did, but makes me feel like I just wasted the knock skill for nothing.

Right now the Defender can't use any skills if they are standing on the ground or the goals - they need to be flying to use their skill. Is it possible to apply something similar to Passers, maybe Bruisers, where they can't use their skills unless they are flying on their broom?

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Somnambulist!!

We like the idea of having passers use their skills while flying as after all, this is a game in which players are always supposed to be mounted on brooms. Therefore we have decided to implement this!

Thank you for bringing this idea to our attention, we really appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent: