DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball: (NERF BRUISER PART 2) | 6 ways on how to remove Spawntrapping |

NERF BRUISER

• NERF BRUISER

• NERF BRUISER

• NERF BRUISER

• shoutout to rank 1 liyl for the 3rd suggestion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Frebii

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Frebii
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
1. Have the Bludgeon Ball (leftclick) to only give you blindness and/or nausea instead of knocking you of. That way 1 bruiser only has 1 "knock off" ability.
2. Have the Bludgeon Ball to make you drop the ball and being unable to pick it up for 5 seconds. You won't be knocked off your broom though.
The best and easiest: 3. After being knocked off, gain 2.5 or 3 seconds of spawn protection where you'll be unable to get knocked off again
4. Increase the Bruiser Cooldowns (BOTH THIS TIME)
5. Decrease the Bruisers base broom movement speed or increase the Passers base broom movement speed
6. Rework Bruiser entirely

Last edited:

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
I’d say 1 second from using the broom from the ground, that way people using bruise ball right when the game starts gets nerfed as well

Frebii

Graduate
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
I’d say 1 second from using the broom from the ground, that way people using bruise ball right when the game starts gets nerfed as well
i feel like thats not enough time to actually find back into the game and people can still predict the spawn protection and immediately knock you off again. atleast 1.7 or 2 seconds from that point

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
The point of bruisers in game and in the books/movies is to protect other players against other bruisers or take out other players on their team as well- if they Nerf the position even more it will probably lose the whole point of bruising. Players may just avoid the role completely as it can seem ineffective or not as helpful if this Nerf was
implemented.
BUT i do understand from a passers/searchers POV how it feels if they're just grounded the whole game-not very fun, so potentially just giving some sort of buff to passers to be invincible to any knock offs for some period of time to let them get back on their broom without being hit onto the ground again would be a bit better rather than nerfing bruisers again.

I'm pretty sure a suggestion on nerfing bruisers even more was made previously and was under review already.

p.s idk if this made sense as it did in my head so like oops.

Last edited:

Frebii

Graduate
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
Yes I already suggested this and they only lowered the stun duration by a bit which barely even makes a difference.
I think you don’t understand that the point of this suggestion is not to nerf bruiser over all or make it completely pointless but to just remove spawntrapping from the game.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Frebii,

Thank you for the suggestion. We really appreciate feedback and suggestions from the player base. I'll make sure to bring this up to the other Poltergeists :)

Take care and enjoy your day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Frebii,

We have decided to implement this suggestion in a way with our quabbleball update, coming out soonTM (or not, who knows :shrug: )
When quabbleball re-releases, the Bruiser Knockout (close-range) will have a slightly higher cooldown than it did previously in an effort to reduce their ability to ground other players. We decided against any of your other suggestions, because a lot of them are very complicated to implement with our tech or even impossible, such as 2. and 3. Therefore, we went with the easier solution of increasing the cooldown of one ability.

We hope this makes and thank you for suggesting this to us. Take care and have a wonderful day!