DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Player Testing

Greetings Witches and Wizards,

The Technology and Development department is excited to announce that we will be opening a beta version of Quabbleball for player testing and feedback. We understand that over the last year there have been numerous suggestions made regarding rebalancing the various Quabbleball positions, and to ensure it is done correctly, we would like to gather as many thoughts in real-time as we can.

The aim of this testing will be to allow you to give us live feedback on the game, talk with other Quabbleball players, and then have the changes implemented so that you can test them. This allows us to then tweak the game accordingly based on your feedback.

How do I sign up?

To sign up, please comment your IGN (In-Game Name) and Discord tag (e.g. Teheeo, Harrison#4651) on this thread. The first 20 people to comment will be added to a private channel on the Potterworld Discord where they’ll be given more information on how the player testing will work! If we decide that we need more volunteers, we will reach out to anyone else who has commented on the thread.

What are the requirements?
  • It is preferable for players to have some experience with Quabbleball over the years, but we are also open to fresh perspectives too!
  • If you are given the opportunity to test, you must be active. We expect you to join games and provide your feedback. You risk the chance of being removed from the testing if we find that you are not active.

When will this be happening?

We will be giving our player testers access to the beta version of Quabbleball on Saturday March 11. This process will go on for about a month or until we believe we’ve had the chance to make the appropriate changes and receive significant feedback on them.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Harrison (Harrison#4651) or Ash (ashh#3007) on Discord.

Thank you everyone and we look forward to seeing you sign up!

Comments

Jinx_L

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jinx_L
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Werewolf
Hey I would love to help out and test my IGN is Jinx_L and my discord tag is Jinx_L#6783