DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Practice Swippets

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Hello! I am currently trying to be better at quabbleball as a searcher, and am stuck in the inability to practice outside of the game.

I can practice flying, but it would be super cool if there was a swippet catching training area like the flying practice on the quabbleball pitch. I was talking with another player about this and we both were sort of sad and frustrated that there is this lack of practice. I also think more information of qb would be helpful, as I dont even understand the catching range, I just sort of wing it. ;) get it... Anyway I think this would really help to close the gap between those who have always played QB and destroy the newer players such as myself as we get discouraged from not playing the server as long. Thank you!

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
A couple of years ago they Declined a suggestion for training snidgets - https://potterworldmc.com/threads/trainer-snidget.3565

And a few months ago they Accepted a quabbleball training area suggestion - https://potterworldmc.com/threads/quabbleball-training.10813

Unsure if they're going to follow through with that, but hopefully they will so players can practice a bit.
Also, you're really good at Searcher so you don't need any practice! :D
thank you so much for the links and info i didnt know! hopefully they do follow through

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hey @oakyno !

Thank you for making this suggestion! We're always happy to see players bring up new ideas on how to improve the server! I really like this suggestion and will now be bringing it up to my fellow Poltergeists to discuss it further. I will update you when a decision has been made so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a great day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @oakyno !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined, since the Swippet speed is not something that we can replicate out of the Quabbleball minigame. While we could make a similar item, it would be much slower and wouldn't copy the actual game.

Regardless, thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day!