DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Redemption

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Hello dearest friends and family of the Potterworld community. I am here to broach a topic that has been suggested many times before but has ultimately never been added for reasons unbeknownst to me.

I remember playing my first match of Quabbleball and (coming from vanilla Minecraft to Potterworld) I was surprisingly impressed with the tech that went into it and how REAL of a game it felt like. I think that with the proper implementation, Quabbleball could be as big of a “sport” as Dueling and Flying.

So my suggestion is to have Quabbleball tournaments. I don’t see why that wouldn’t be a thing. Personally I’m trash at Quabbleball but I would genuinely be Interested in going to a Quabbleball tournament and watching teams play against each other. It could even be like a team per house. With captains that cycle the top players for that house. Then there could be a tournament Quabbleball cup each SEASON so every three months. Within the three months each house team can go against each other in a bracket to become that seasons house champion.

There are so many players that are amazing at Quabbleball and prefer it over dueling and flying and the most they can do is play a mini game for it. I’m just saying I would love to spectate high in the stands of a Quabbleball pitch and watch TallBlondeDude run laps around first years.

Orrrrr

You could make the actual Quabbleball pitch in Hogsworth work just like the mini games and I promise you we would create an unofficial Quabbleball league.

I think that it’s such a big game for some players and that some players don’t get put into the spotlight because Quabbleball isn’t showcased as much as Dueling and Flying.

#quabbleballtournaments

ORRRRRRR

You could just let us pick teams and pick our own queue and we can do it unofficially that way. But it would be cool if people could spectate that because I’d love to make a big deal about how “there is a Quabbleball game today” etc etc

THERE IS AN ENTIRE PLAYER BASE THAT WOULD GRIND POTTERWORLD IF ANY OF THESE SUGGESTIONS WERE A THING

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
this has been suggested a million times before, but yes
what if you could get 14 people together, go to a qb pitch in the world and click an npc and have a match and people can spectate by also clicking the NPC (since you probably can't use the actual pitch because then it would have to block it off to other players which might be annoying)

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
this has been suggested a million times before, but yes
what if you could get 14 people together, go to a qb pitch in the world and click an npc and have a match and people can spectate by also clicking the NPC (since you probably can't use the actual pitch because then it would have to block it off to other players which might be annoying)
Exactly

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.

not associated with warners bros how does this work

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Heya @EdenLovesMommy !

Unfortunately, I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been declined. As much as we like the idea of creating a Quabbleball Tournament/Season system because we think the players will love it, it would sadly be too difficult to get it working properly. Additionally, it would simply not be possible to create a Quabbleball pitch on the world like a minigame or joining a game through an NPC on the world. Similarly, having players just spectating the Quabbleball minigame would be too complicated and not something we would want to introduce. However, we may consider having players being able to pick their teams if there is a lot of support for it. We would also still like to add a leaderboard system, but this is not a priority of ours at this time.

Even though it has been declined, I would still like to thank you for creating this suggestion. We do really appreciate the thought process behind every single suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you (and others) put into all of them. I hope you still have an amazing day!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
you have done qb tournys in the past
Hia! As mentioned in the above response, we still want to do a leaderboard system as a competition in future which was accepted here. As Lynn says, this is not a priority at this time.