DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball Role Stats

Frebii

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Frebii
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
Quabbleball Role Stats
------------------------

Individual Role Stats:

Searcher:
~Most snidgets caught
~Most players hopped off

Bruiser:
~Most people abruised (Melee)
~Most people abruised (Range)

Passer:
~Most goals scored
~Most ball catches

Defender:
~Most goals defended (Melee)
~Most goals defended (Range)

------------------------------

Idk it would make the game more competitive and people would specialize even more on one certain role (one trick).

ChimpyNut

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ChimpyNut
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
I think it would be cool if it's in general and not individual like:
- (IGN) Has caught the most snidgets
- (IGN) Has scored the most goals
- (IGN) Has defended the most goals
and so on..
This would make it a lot more competitive because players want to get on that special list and it gives credits to those who spent a lot of time in quabbleball to perfect their skills in a specific role as passer, defender, searcher or bruiser!

Frebii

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Frebii
Griffin Phoenix SPEW
I think it would be cool if it's in general and not individual like:
- (IGN) Has caught the most snidgets
- (IGN) Has scored the most goals
- (IGN) Has defended the most goals
and so on..
This would make it a lot more competitive because players want to get on that special list and it gives credits to those who spent a lot of time in quabbleball to perfect their skills in a specific role as passer, defender, searcher or bruiser!
That's what I meant so basically an individual role leadearboard

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
This sounds like a good idea, especially if you could make leaderboards (possibly on the website?) for each role, though it might be necessary to only choose one statistic for each position, as it would make the game a lot more competitive! Not sure how feasible it is to do and if the devs don't have more important things to do, but if it's possible to do it might be nice.

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello and thank you for making this suggestion Frebii!
I will now bring your idea up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and inform you of our decision. Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Hello again @Frebii,

Thank you once again for your wonderful suggestion!
We definitely would like to implement this some time in the future, as it sounds really interesting. However, it would require some new tech that the dev team would have to work on, especially to track some of those more obscure stats. As it's also not a huge priority, there is no ETA on when this will be done.
Nevertheless, thank you for suggesting this to us. We really appreciate it!

Have a quabble-tastic day <3

Joe_Magus

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Joe_Magus
Dark Follower Raven SPEW
This sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it would work for Defender, since I don't think it would be possible to count the goals defended at range.
In football you would look at how many "Clean Sheets" a keeper has kept - If you don't concede a goal in a game it is classed as a clean sheet! :D this would work great - Defenders trying to not concede a single goal :p It's doable for sure and I wish I had a stat to see how many I would have now :D

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Frebii !!

We completed as many of these as we could, and players can now check /gs for the following: Goals Scored, Own Goals Scored, Swippets Caught, Ball Steals, Knockouts (by melee and ranged for ALL positions combined). Unfortunately, we were unable to add a stat for goal blocks.

Regardless, thank you for making this suggestion. I hope you have a wonderful day/night:serpent: