DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quabbleball World Cup

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The 1994 Quidditch World Cup was a big moment in the Harry Potter series, being the first time we see international Quidditch and also of course where we first see the Death Eaters. Therefore I feel like the huge stadium (which is located in England) should be included in the map. It needs to be surrounded by a forest seen as it was in the books and could appleby and to the right of Eldham Ridge. It could either be an extra part added on to new land built specifically for it or just placed somewhere in the current world (if this would be the case, personally I think this would be the best area - with the addition of a surrounding forest of course.) Talking about the forest, it should also include the clearing where the Dark Mark is casted (which I believe is done in the forest in the books) and possibly even the tent that the trio are in for a bit during the 7th book. The Quabblaball Pitch should also be WAY bigger than the one at Hogsworth, in width, size and height (including the huge scaffolding stadium and stuff. It also would need the tents (which could be like the one at old Blackwater and teleport you into bigger ones when you go in. It would also include many many flags/supportive banners and loads of NPCs you can buy stuff from (including Omnioculars if my suggestion is accepted and lots of other stuff that hopefully be added in the future). Obviously all this would need a LOT of room, that's why I personally believe that the best thing to do is add land to accommodate everything and make sure it's not super cramped and ugly.

The only problem I really see with this is that it doesn't fit on a certain time line but to that I say, neither does Dementares in the Dark Prison, nor the cupboard under the stairs looking like Harry still lives there when he lives upstairs or the fact that the Vanishing Cabinet still works even after Dumbledore's Assassination. Basically, time doesn't really matter but of course, Quabbleball does <3_<3 ty.

Also I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but I'd say that I probably added a lot more detail and also this is after Revelius so.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Good day @MattyPoltergeist!

First off we apologize for the massive delay in response, thank you for bringing your suggestion to Potterworld! As we are always on the lookout for new ways to improve our server, we are super appreciative of your idea!

I am super happy to say your suggestion has been accepted! We really like this idea and believe it would make a great addition to the world map. Additionally, this also opens up a lot of other gameplay opportunities we might explore down the road. Though since we’re currently working on other content at the moment, this is something that we will return to and work on in the future. While there is no ETA, do be on the lookout for this new addition!

Once again we are super appreciative of your suggestion. Take good care of yourself and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Kindest wishes,
Cate