DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Quartz Slab Texture

kiarralish

Magician
Minecraft IGN: kiarralish
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
Since the texture pack was updated for the server, the quartz slab texture has been bothering me. During the May The 4th event, I purchased the Forest Moon housing scenery. This scenery used the quartz slab texture in a lot of it's builds. Since the update, though, the texture looks like an eyesore and is quite out of place. I'm not suggesting that the texture gets changed but rather the blocks used in the housing scenery get changed? The two examples I have found being an issue are on the entrance ship at the front and the ship atop the landing pad in the back of the scenery. These quartz slab blocks are also scattered around on different ships across the scenery, but they are less noticeable. I have created some tickets about this in the past, and the staff said they would look into it, and then I did not receive any sort of follow up on the matter.
1607975727159.png

Shira

Assistant to Head of Build
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 0ceqn
Assistant Staff Phoenix Serpent WizNetworker Sr. Architect
Hey @kiarralish !
The textures should automatically update by refreshing the scenery. Please let me know if the issue still continues after trying that <3

Grace

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Vampire SPEW
Heya!

Since the issue has since been fixed for you I’m gonna go ahead and move this thread over as it just needed refreshing! Thank you for bringing this concern up with us and hope you have an amazing day!