DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

QUEST CHAT

Feyre

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CruelDuarte
Dark Follower Griffin SPEW
I think it was changed to make it more obvious that people from quest chat were asking for help as before it was the same colour as global chat and so would kinda blend in, lots of people would ask for help on one quest for a while before they got a reply. Idrm if they change the colour but something a little less bright would be nice

Matias Varulv

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mattius_Maximus
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I think it was changed to make it more obvious that people from quest chat were asking for help as before it was the same colour as global chat and so would kinda blend in, lots of people would ask for help on one quest for a while before they got a reply. Idrm if they change the colour but something a little less bright would be nice
Well said!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
For me personally before the change I used to be in the quest channel all the time even after I finished all the quests and answer questions when I thought I could. After the change I have never entered the quest channel again, it is simply too bright and distracting for me to have open all the time to wait for questions. This may seem hyperbolic or absurd but it is genuinely true and I bet I am not the only one.

Last edited:

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
For me personally before the change I used to be in the quest channel all the time even after I finished all the quests and answer questions when I thought I could. After the change I have never entered the quest channel again, it is simply too bright and distracting for me to have open all the time to wait for questions. This may seem hyperbolic or absurd but it is genuinely true and I bet I am not the only one.
I did the exact same thing. I used to help out every once in a while but now its too close to game chat which I always read as well as just being generally distracting so I left it.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

I brought your idea up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that this is not something we will be doing right now. The colour was intentional because we wanted to make sure it stood out from the others. Unfortunately, we are very limited when it comes to colours we are able to choose from and won't be able to change it right now.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!