DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rabbit Animprhus Color options

butter

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: _buttermellow_
Griffin Phoenix
Hi I don't know if this will get any attention and I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place T-T But I think it would be really cool to have an option for the Rabbit Animorphus like the cat where you get to choose which color rabbit you become. It's really annoying having to keep waiting and transforming to get to the white one because thats what goes with my character. Anyways what do you think :DD

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @sam^-^! This is absolutely the right place!

Thank you for leaving your suggestion, as this allows us to improve Potterworld. I will bring your suggestion up to my fellow Poltergeist team members. Once we have reached a decision, we will inform you here!

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out. Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :heart:

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @sam^-^, we really liked this idea and agree that it would be useful!

We have already implemented it on our backend. This will be live soon, so be on the lookout.

Once again, thank you for leaving your suggestion and I wish you a wonderful day :)