DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rearranging Recipe Positions

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
When I go to sell recipes at the tailor, I am very confused because of their location. The hat, body, and legging spots are above/below each other but the boots, trinkets, and hands are not. It would be very helpful if they could rearrange them so they match up. I feel like it would be easier for people to sell their recipes this way. Here is a screenshot of how they don't line up:
1597804037662.png

Mallaidh

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: scarvlover
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
I don't even know why they did it - I guess it's for the aesthetics and having a gap in the middle rather than a gap on the end, but practicality should come before aesthetics and this should be changed.

Frost

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FrostyObsidian
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hey @thatgirlskyyy, Thank you for reporting this, we have gone ahead and rearranged the options so that the recipe option is aligned with the gear option in the Vendor NPCs. Feel free to respond to this thread if you see that the issue has not been resolved. In the future, I would recommend making a bug report for any inconsistencies that you notice. You can file a bug report at https://potterworldmc.com/bug.

Regards,
Frost

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hey there!
As Frost has already said, this is more of a bug report. That is why I will be moving this to declined.
Feel free to use the bug report system here for any further bugs you may encounter or use the feedback and suggestion forums for any ideas you may have in the future!
Enjoy your day!