DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Recipe books

I was walking around getting a little tired of having to always return to a cooking/potions station to check the ingredients lists for what i wanted to make, and even be able to know what cooking/potions options there are. In the end, i just lost interest in the ability to cook or make potions.
Then i got the idea, maybe a cooking/potions recipe book could be created for players! Then they would have a way to keep track of ingredients, what they can be used for etc.
I personally think there is a lack of optimization in that area, and i think that could maybe be changed with a book or two. It could make more players engage in cooking and potion making! Then players also won't be asking as much; "What can i use (blank) for?".

An option for the players to get these books could maybe the through the year 1 quests! In the Mosters and Herbology they get a herb book, in Magical Cusisine Class they get the cooking one, and lastly in the Potions Class they get the potion book.
Or just "simply" putting an option to be given a book in the FAQ.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Mia_Game_Apple

This suggestion has been accepted, as we definitely agree that having something like this would be very useful, as well as perhaps encouraging more players to make profession items. This has also been completed, as it was released with the newest gameplay update Here. We thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day!