DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reconnected and lost

DarefBlast

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: DarefBlast
Honeybadger
Hello, he came back after a long time and I see that there are many different things and I don't remember others.

First of all, I have ingredients that only have the name and have no description. Has all of that lost its value?

I also have currencies that I do not know how to convert into Gold and in Gringotts I do not see anything ...

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Depending on what the ingredients are, it is likely that they have indeed lost all of their value. Same thing with the currencies you have. The physical coins are now mostly collectables, they can't actually be traded in for actual gold, since gold is a virtual currency now, which you can see by doing /bal or /ac.
I would also recommend reading through /help, since that includes a lot of useful information about the changes that have happened. If you have any further questions, you can always do /t create (message) in game to contact staff. I hope that you enjoy our server and welcome back! <3

DarefBlast

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: DarefBlast
Honeybadger
Depending on what the ingredients are, it is likely that they have indeed lost all of their value. Same thing with the currencies you have. The physical coins are now mostly collectables, they can't actually be traded in for actual gold, since gold is a virtual currency now, which you can see by doing /bal or /ac.
I would also recommend reading through /help, since that includes a lot of useful information about the changes that have happened. If you have any further questions, you can always do /t create (message) in game to contact staff. I hope that you enjoy our server and welcome back! <3
Ok, thanks. I will proceed to eliminate the chest of ingredients because it is foolish to have that there taking up space... I will keep the coins as a souvenir xD