DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reduce/Remove Cooldown in Training Room

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
The training room is a cool concept and I think particularly the aim practice room could actually be really helpful. However, I don't think there should be a cooldown to use this feature. Right now the cooldown is somewhere around 1:30, which in theory isn't that long, but feels really unnecessary. I think the room would get more use if this cooldown were either removed or dropped down to <30 seconds.

I also think that not many players know about this feature at all, especially lower levels, so if it were advertised in some way that could be cool too. This could be in the form of dueling classes, one of the script messages could be "For more practice, check out the training room at the dueling halls," or something like that, as well as in challenges. Overall I think that this was a good addition, but it has been in the game for a bit of time now and I rarely see anyone talk about it, so with some of these changes it could have a positive impact on the dueling community.

Last thing: In my opinion this room (aim practice) should be the first room rather than the furthest back room since I think it's by far the one that would get the most use, but that's not as big of a deal.

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 1.22.15 PM.png

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @cheddarsoup

I have arrived with some great and exciting news. Your suggestion has been accepted! We agree with lowering the cooldown in the Training room, therefore it has been done. As for promoting the Training room and the overall Dueling halls in classes, professors are more than welcome to do so, though not required.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day into creating these suggestions, we really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!