DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rejoining Games

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Players should have the ability to rejoin games if they get disconnected accidentally. Personally I commonly have internet crashes so this would benefit me a lot, and I know other players have don't have really good computers and crash often. Like Hypixel using the command '/rejoin' would connect you to the last game you were in. In games that you have one life you would spawn you as a spectator (except for Hide and Seek which would make you a Seeker). Games that make you go through a course would respawn you at your last checkpoint if possible, if not they would respawn you at the start. Star Battle, Snowballing, and Quabbleball would just respawn you as normal.

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello, @Magma !

Thanks for your suggestion!
I'll talk to my team about it and see what we can do!

Stay safe,
Leyak

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello again!

Unfortunately, we can not implement your suggestion. We have worked on it previously but there are just so many things we have to fix to make sure it works properly (for example making sure you can't abuse the system by joining towards the very end of a game and winning!). We have no ETA for when this will be implemented and working in-game but we see it really far into the future with other important updates and changes.
Thank you for taking the time to suggest, we really appreciate it!

Stay safe,
Leyak