DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Release a comprehensive gear list

Aviforma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aviforma
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent SPEW
As nice as the Discord bot is, it's truly difficult to plan out sets of gear. It'd be really helpful to have some sort of list of gear. If one isn't released, students will probably make one themselves but that'll take a lot of unnecessary time. Please :pleading: :point_right: :point_left:

Metal

Magician
Minecraft IGN: metalman63
Griffin
During maintenance, I pitched a similar idea of a gear codex to Deniz. I believe he said that it was in the works but would be released sometime after the update had been released.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello there!

I asked for a final confirmation and I can tell you that your idea of a better gear list was already planned in the past, as Metal briefly mentioned in his comment. Thank you for your suggestion, we really appreciate it!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello @Aviforma!!

I am pleased to let you know that with the release of the wiki, this suggestion has been completed!! There is a full list of all the gear and their stats now located on the wiki. The lists are found on the corresponding pages with each gear piece (body, leggings, helmet, etc.)!

Thank you for this suggestion and have a spectacular day!!