DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reload map after map changes

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
So the online map shows how the world looks but I noticed that it hasn't been very up to date recently.

Early September saw the addition of numerous graduate quests. With those quests came a number of updates to the map. A path to the side of Gnollberg Port was added, a boat was added to Greenshore island for passage to the Dark Prison, and next to the Dark Prison (the area that became accesible with said update) the Dormunstrad ship was removed. All of these changes have yet to be shown on the map, over a month later.

I think it would be good to update the map now, but more importantly I think it would be good to update the map every time it is changed, to ensure that it continuously shows an accurate representation of the in-game map.

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello, and thank you for making a suggestion for Potterworld!

I will bring this to light to the Poltergeist team immediately and gain feedback in order to give you a response as soon as possible. Thank you again, and take care!

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hiya!

Thank you for bringing this suggestion to us - we really appreciate it! I am marking this suggestion as accepted, as this is something that we already plan to do. We agree that it is important to keep the map up to date and as accurate as possible when we can. However, we will only be able to do this at certain times as to make sure we don't release anything on that map before it should be released, and we will likely only be doing this for bigger changes to the world.

MelonFoxy

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MelonFoxy
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Lore Master Poltergeist
Hello, @nathan1e!

I'm glad to inform you this suggestion has now been completed! We have recently reloaded the online map to include our latest gameplay releases, and will continue to do so in the future.

Thank you for making this suggestion, and have a magical day!