DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Remove or limit titles in Stargazing activity

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
i want to add to this, since it is secondary to the title issue which is the most important to address, the chat is spammed with stars and I cannot see anything like alerts or pierre escaping. If I am dumb and there is an easy way to fix this that would be great, or if there was a condensed text version that doesnt spam chat with blue star, not blue star, etc.

aklokin

Magician
Minecraft IGN: aklokin
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
i want to add to this, since it is secondary to the title issue which is the most important to address, the chat is spammed with stars and I cannot see anything like alerts or pierre escaping. If I am dumb and there is an easy way to fix this that would be great, or if there was a condensed text version that doesnt spam chat with blue star, not blue star, etc.
I agree with that spam in the chat. This is worse than a large caption on the screen, because I can do F1 before remembering the stars and I can see normally. So if not somehow edit the text, at least somehow edit the chat messages so that it doesn't report every star we click.

I remember that I was not a fan of spamming my chat during pride event with every flower planted or by gaining seeds.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Zmiya

I have arrived with some great news. After bringing this up to the GD Leads, this suggestion has now been completed. We have gone ahead and increased the amount of time blue stars appear for. In order to accommodate for any time lost whilst they are covered by the titles. However, in response to the recent comments about the frequency of messages in chat, we will not be modifying these as we believe they are crucial for the player to see whilst playing.

Thank you for your suggestion Zmiya, we really appreciate it.

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!