DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Remove or nerf Ventimus

Llama

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: iSpitLikeALlama
Auralock Griffin Werewolf
Agreed. The nerf by adding cooldowns to all spells when its being used feels like it wasn't enough. Maybe require more precision?

Min

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Minyu
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
I agree, I think it shouldnt be removed entirely but the damage scale should be reduced by a lot, it does more damage than a Stupeficius headshot and you don't even need aim for it.

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
nah ventus is great, best spell, no more nerf its only good w 3 points plus yall allready nerfed it <3

Serien

Magician
Minecraft IGN: serieny
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
I feel like ventimus isn't that bad with 3 points into it. 3 points is a lot, therefore I feel like the damage for it makes sense. Although, I do see both sides. Dueling someone who uses ventimus is quite tricky. I do agree with the fact that maybe the cooldowns should be changed. Since the AOE for the spell is quite large, it makes it pretty easy to get hit by it. I noticed that people who have three points it in usually use it around three times in one duel. This can do quite a bit of damage. Therefore, perhaps the cooldowns could be changed a bit.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi @Min, and others who left their feedback!

After some discussion, I'm here to inform you that your suggestion has been accepted. Therefore, the spell has been altered due to the Gameplay Update 1.3.2 patch. The details of the gameplay update are available here.

Thank you for making your suggestion and I hope you have a great day! :)