DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Remove Quabbleball Class Flying Map

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
(Might be a duplicate but I didn't check)

The quabbleball pitch map for flying classes needs to be removed.

In the most recent class I attended where the map was used, three people got stuck in a single race. I myself got stuck twice in the same run. Because of the way the map is right now, one crash is all it takes for you to get stuck, and often it takes a bit of time to be teleported out (which ends any chance you have of qualifying for the finals).

Either remake the map so that it's not ridiculously easy to get stuck, or remove it from rotation. thank you

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @cheddarsoup!

I'm happy to say that we have revamped this map and it was released in flying classes late-last year! We hope players enjoy the new but similar map.

Thank you so much for leaving your suggestion as we love to hear your feedback! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

cheddarsoup

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: cheddarsoup
Auralock Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hi @cheddarsoup!

I'm happy to say that we have revamped this map and it was released in flying classes late-last year! We hope players enjoy the new but similar map.

Thank you so much for leaving your suggestion as we love to hear your feedback! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
didn’t even realize until now but yeah epic revamp the new map is S tier thank you