DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Removing Remembering Survival spell

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think you should remove Remembering Survival Spell because it's not obtainable anymore and no can get it as an option of a spell because the event is forever gone and is not coming back because the survival world got shut down and everyone focused on potterworldmc more so maybe it's a good idea to just remove since it's not obtainable anymore and it's been a lot of years since it was a spell and it's blocking the 100% completion of the spell list I think you should delete in maintenance time.

Attachments

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
This isn't a reason to remove the spell. I suggested that the spell shouldve been re obtainable during the 7th anniversary when survival was kinda brought back but it got declined.

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
This isn't a reason to remove the spell. I suggested that the spell shouldve been re obtainable during the 7th anniversary when survival was kinda brought back but it got declined.
That's true it was confusing they did the time machine thing but not a chance to grab the other spells during that time.

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hello @Tuna2!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined, as this is not something we would like to do. We understand that it may be frustrating if you are wanting 100% completion. However, this spell was given to those who were at the survival closing ceremony so that they may remember the time they had on survival when it was still operational and is a special spell for them. We would not want to remove this from them, as ultimately the spell gives no gameplay advantages.

Regardless thank you for making this suggestion, I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent:

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Hello @Tuna2!

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined, as this is not something we would like to do. We understand that it may be frustrating if you are wanting 100% completion. However, this spell was given to those who were at the survival closing ceremony so that they may remember the time they had on survival when it was still operational and is a special spell for them. We would not want to remove this from them, as ultimately the spell gives no gameplay advantages.

Regardless thank you for making this suggestion, I hope you have a wonderful day:serpent:
Then what's the use of 100% completion if the spell will never come back for the rest of are lives?