DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rename of Jr Professor

Pumpkin

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Pummpkin_
Dark Follower Raven
Hello! I'm here to talk about a possible rename of the rank Jr Professor. Now this is the current structure of the Academic Department; Class Helper > Jr Professor > Sr Professor Now I do not understand why it goes from Jr to Sr. It would make much more sense for it to be just "Professor" instead of Jr Professor.

Garrison

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Khails
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire VIP Werewolf DD Writer WizNetworker
Greetings Pumpkin,

Once again, thank you for your suggestion! We're always looking for suggestions and feedback that can help us make Potterworld a better place, and we appreciate you bringing your idea forward!

I’ve brought up your idea up with the team and unfortunately, we are declining this suggestion at this time - this is not something that we feel needs to be changed. There hasn’t really been any confusion regarding the ranks and we believe that removing the “Jr." could cause confusion as the distinction between the two would become smaller. Again, thank you for suggestion and we hope that you submit more ideas in the foreseeable future!