DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rename the Vertick Public Gardens to Shade Alley Public Gardens

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
They're absolutely not located in Vertick Alley but in Shade Alley, which is misleading as I've seen a lot of people try to find it in Vertick and then ask in chat to find out it's not in Vertick. I'm not sure if there's some kind of lore or other meaning that I'm missing, but the name is still misleading so I would suggest it gets renamed or something :)

Thanks for reading this!

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
They're absolutely not located in Vertick Alley but in Shade Alley, which is misleading as I've seen a lot of people try to find it in Vertick and then ask in chat to find out it's not in Vertick. I'm not sure if there's some kind of lore or other meaning that I'm missing, but the name is still misleading so I would suggest it gets renamed or something :)

Thanks for reading this!
I would actually move the whole area to the Vertick alley as it makes more sense for Public Gardens to be in Vertick alley than in Shade alley.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
The build is based on the Diagon at the Universal parks, so that area does not count as Shade Alley and it doesn't match the lore of the location (it's an area for dark magic & trades). If I remember correctly, the street that the garden is on was called 'Horizont Alley' pre-Revelius. We could go with that but we need to put more signs around to signify that.

Either way, I definitely think we should put more signs throughout the build. It could definitely help a lot of players.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Mateo

This suggestion has been declined. As Sunnya mentioned, the build is based on the Universal Parks version of Diagon and does not match the lore of Shade Alley. However, we do like the idea of adding more signs around the area to signify where the Public Gardens are located and make it easier for players to find. We have gone ahead and added some of these signs around the area in Diagonal Lane, and these will be on the world sometime soon. We thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a great day!