DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Repairing Greenshore/Dragon Facility.

Rain

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: RainTM
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder
So with the new roleplay changes that are happening now, I feel like the dragon facility which is close to a town where people live now (rp wise) should be slowly repaired. The town is like half-destroyed which can be a bit disturbing to look at. I know that the builders who worked on this could not like this but I feel like it would improve the roleplay in this town.

Thanks for reading this :)
-Rain

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
It would be really cool to have dynamically changing towns, it would make the world feel much more alive! I can see this happening because of events or during big updates. For this town especially, it would be fun to have an event where the dragons have escaped the facility and went around the world and players would have to do challenges to find them. After the event would be over, Greenshore and the Research Facility could be repaired. Unless a village has a special look/thing due to a quest then they can be left unchanged.

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
It would be really cool to have dynamically changing towns, it would make the world feel much more alive! I can see this happening because of events or during big updates. For this town especially, it would be fun to have an event where the dragons have escaped the facility and went around the world and players would have to do challenges to find them. After the event would be over, Greenshore and the Research Facility could be repaired. Unless a village has a special look/thing due to a quest then they can be left unchanged.
Omg I love the event idea! This would be very fun to do and it also gives a reason for the area to be repaired other that just simply looks <3

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello and thank you for the suggestion!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will get back to you with a response.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
After much discussion, we have unfortunately decided to decline your idea for the same problem that Joel mentioned. Currently the lore written for Greenshore states that the facility is destroyed and this is also required for the backstories of several quests, so repairing the town or facility would likely mess up quest storylines or backstories.
Furthermore, events are also either roleplay themed which is separate lore from the world, or holiday themed and occur in separate 'realms.', so we would rather keep the lore of the world separate from events and only deliver and present it through quests.
Hopefully, you can understand our point of view and why we do not want to implement this and this does not discourage you from making more suggestions in the future!
Thanks again and enjoy your day!