DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Repeatable quests

Miki Willows-Vitale

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MikiMau7
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Werewolf Prefect Jr. Professor Class Design Jr. Architect
I really enjoyed doing the quests when I first joined this server, and it's one of the reasons I stayed here. I became quite active and involved because of these quests, but after graduating it became a real grind to even reach the first quests. I feel like adding more side quests, or making quests repeatable for a small amount of gold and/or exp would be a great benefit for keeping players involved after reaching graduate or level 80.
Recently I made it to level 80 and I am starting to become bored of doing chest runs and gauntlets/minigames to earn gold, or just to have something to do. Some quests have areas you can re-enter, like the trials in 'The Greenshore Excursion' quest, but being able to replay the entire quest would be far more entertaining. After finishing all of the Relics of the Past quests, I regretted not leaving them all to do together. If players were able to replay the quests, then I could do this series of quests one after the other like I wish I had done the first time. This would make it easier to remember the storyline and be more engaged to Zin and the quests themselves.

I feel like this could be a good implementation for when someone reaches graduate, or even for once they have reached max level. This could be for all quests, or just a select few, but it would give many players (including myself) something extra to do to earn more gold.
Miki Willows-Vitale Forum signature.png

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hi there @MikiMau7 !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas to improve the server! I really like your idea and will be bringing it up to the rest of the Poltergeist team. Once we reach a decision I will come back to let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again for making this suggestion and I hope you have a lovely day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello again @Miki Willows-Vitale !

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined as this is not something we plan to do! Instead, we will primarily focus on projects such as the recently released Reputation Expansion (you can read more about it here) and other repeatable content in the future. With this, we plan to make it so there is always something to do around the map.

We hope you understand our decision and I hope you have a wonderful day!