DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reputation Rewards

Allandrk

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Allandrk
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Poltergeist
Hello, I have been doing reputations daily and I realised that once you are done, there is nothing more to it. Reputations barely give you gold and just some XP, so it's just simply not worth it to continue doing them daily. Maybe if they gave more gold it would be worth it? Or if there were more rewards at certain milestones (Bigger XP boost, large amount of gold, AC's, House points, etc.). Thanks for reading and please leave an opinion on this subject :).

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I think that could be a good solution to make reputations better, more gold after X amount of reputation XP? hell yes! thatd give only the ppl who are actually doing them for a bit an advantage and would be worth the struggle of getting there as its just the same thing over and over again. Maybe even a new collectable after idk 5k Reputation XP? that would definitely catch the eye of the collectors on the server! (given its a cool collectable with nice effects)
Personally I haven't even started most of the towns as its just a hustle to do they every day. I'm barely done with one which is Squalus Cove as it gives the best collectable in my eyes. I'd love to see some improvement on Reputations even if there's not gonna be any new reputations, improvement and additonal content is always possible!

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hiya, @Allandrk

This suggestion has been accepted and put on hold for the moment. As we work towards the 2.0 update, we will be taking a look at XP across the board, so it’s very likely that Reputation is going to be rebalanced in terms of its rewards. However, for other aspects of Reputation besides XP, the main allure for Reputation is designed to be an easy way to get XP to level up to reach the next quest, so we will likely keep the rewards centered around this.

Thank you for creating your suggestion. We really appreciate it!

I hope you have a wonderful day/night!