DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Reset didnt work

Dyean

New Magician
Hello staffmember of Potterworld!

My tried to buy my first reset and I bought it. But when I tried to use the commant ''/reset'' ingame it didnt work.. I decided I should wait for a while but its been over 2 and a half weeks and I still couldnt do it.. How does this work? And can I get my reset please?
Extra information: This is my first reset ever

I hope you respond quickly.. Thanks for reading this!!

Have a nice day!!
~ Dyean

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
Hello!
I am not a staff member but I thought I should leave a comment here anyway. Your issue seems strange and definitely not intended, probably a bug. Unfortunately this isn't exactly the right place to request help. This is the Feedback and Suggestions forum where players can suggest ways staff can improve the server . Some better outlets on the forums to receive help are Help and Support which you can find by clicking here or you can make a bug report here. I would also highly suggest making a support ticket in game (/t create) to get your issue sorted out. Hope that helps!