DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Retexture the baby thestry pet to the broom appearance texture

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Hello Calsepher, thank you for submitting this idea. We always appreciate players coming forward with their suggestions. I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and I will get more feedback on this. We will get back to you with an answer once we have reached a decision. Have a wonderful day!

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Calsepher! After discussing with the poltergeists we have decided to accept your idea since we thought it would be more consistent and a good change. We are currently unable to give an ETA on when it will be implemented. Thank you so much for making this suggestion and we hope to see more from you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello! I just wanted to give an update on this thread!

Although we like the idea and had accepted it, we have rediscussed this suggestion and decided to decline it. We might update the in-game pet at some point. However, since the thestry pet will not be returning to the store, which means players won’t be able to get this anymore, it is unlikely that we will be doing this. We hope you understand this decision and please let us know if you have any questions!