DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Revelius - Coming July 4th

We're extremely excited to announce the long-awaited Revelius Update is coming this Summer on July 4th!

With a new world map, loads of quests, updated magic, and more, we can't wait for all of you to enjoy the content we've been working on for the past year! We have more in-depth information coming soon, but for now head to our website page dedicated to the update here.

Comments

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
I AM EXTREMELY EXCITED! I CAN't WAIT! It's actually kind of sad how excited I got about this... Also, thanks for having a set date. I know the team has so much to do, but it's frustrating when they give an approximate date and go over it. It's really nice to know exactly when it's coming.

Aspasia

Animorphus
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order
IM SO EXCITED! Ive been waiting for this since they told us about in the QnA. This is making me hyped!!!! The trailer is spectacular!!!!

Last edited:

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Can't wait! The trailer looks fantastic and so does the update! :) <3

Cam

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: CamTM
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix SPEW
Super excited for this update! Thank you to the entire Game Design & Development team for putting countless hours into this update <3

Lord Eric

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ReveliusETA
Dark Follower Serpent
Extremely exited about the upcoming update. Thanks to the development team, I know they worked extremely hard, and are doing something amazing by putting out something that looks so good in the time frame they have been given. Super hyped, and really exited for the new update, I cant wait!

Justin ✓

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Lofwyn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven SPEW
Wow, this is one of the biggest updates/changes that has been made on Potterworld. I'm so excited to play in the new update. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!