DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Revelius - Kyla & Zirxas

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
My favourite lore is the lore about Kyla and Zirxas. This isn't a very well known lore, but it is my favourite by far!!

In Revelius, I think it'd be cool to continue the story. It would be exciting! Kyla's journal is very interesting to read, and I think it would be amazing if we, the players, could embark on one of Kyla's adventures, that she writes about in her journal!

The continued story of Zirxas (or even a quest about how he grew to power), would be fun, too. Maybe the reward for completing this quest, could be that Zirxas has finally been defeated forever. We could get the locket he wears (just like the one from the store, but a item), as the reward. This reward should be exclusive to completing the quest!

I think this should be one of my most difficult of the quests, with the best rewards. More bosses would be fun, but maybe less this time, as some of us have already experienced many. You should also only be able to do this (or these) quest(s) if you have completed the Revenant quest, part one of the possible series.

Last edited:

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
This sounds really cool! I'm not really familiar with the Kyla and Zirxas storyline, but I think it could be great for a quest series. However, I think that if the dungeon was part of the quest-line, it should probably be the last part of it, as it is already extremely difficult to complete.

NSgaming

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: NSgaming
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Werewolf Lore Keeper Lead Game Designer Lead
Hiya!
I really like your idea- however, I wanted to let you know that that storyline has already wrapped up. Let me provide a little insight here.
Back in 2017, the Roleplay team at the time decided to move in another direction. Instead of having live RP leaders, they moved to create NPC-like characters. These included Kyla Leveski, Mason Glaviar, and Zirxas Escurum. There were a total of five events from this storyline, including an introduction event for each of the characters, then an event titled "A New Year at Hogsworth", and then finally the Revenant dungeon. This is also the reason why you speak to Kyla's ghost at the beginning, as the entire dungeon takes place in the past. If you want to learn about these past events, I would look up the "uprising" video on the youtube channel. If you have any other questions about the lore or story behind Kyla, Zirxas, or Mason, feel free to message me. With that being said, from a personal perspective, I don't feel that this would be necessary.
~NSgaming

Nyn

Professor
Ohh... I didn’t know that there were events for this story, I only began properly playing in 2018 (near the end).

Would there be a possibility of another storyline similar to this then?

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see what they think and get back to you as soon as I can!

Nyn

Professor
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to bring this up with the Poltergeist team to see what they think and get back to you as soon as I can!
Oh gosh! I thought this suggestion was denied, as (I did not know then) the story was wrapped up. But if theres a way it could continue, that's amazing! I really love the Zirxas lore.

Thanks!

MamaDuckie

Head of Media
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: MamaDuckie
Staff Head Staff Raven
'ello! As this storyline has already ended, we'll have to respectfully decline your suggestion. In the future, we'll not likely another questline that is part of the roleplay storyline due to the Roleplay Team being separate from world quests and wish for their quests to be playable by all and will not include mobs or bosses the same way that regular world quests do. We are, however, planning on including things like lore and quests involving bosses in our current and future content.

Thank you for your suggestion though! We look forward to seeing any future suggestions you may have!