DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rework Reputation Care Package Items

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
Today I was able to claim the Reputation Care Package from Hogsend and London and I was disappointed when I received the items that were dropped from them.

The Hogsend package gave me: 15 Poison Toad Egg, 15 Boomslang Skin, and 15 Flame Crawler Gills, with 3 Gear Papers and ~30g.
The London package gave me 30 Niffly Tail (unsure if it gave me other items) and 33 gold

Yeah, it seems like a lot of items, but from my perspective, these items were useless for what I needed.
Someone mentioned that the package gives out random mob drops and amounts - but I think that it should be changed so the Packages give out a specific range of mob drops that are used in the Quests and Tasks related to each town. The items that I received seem like they are usually used for Professions in making a potion or cooking an item, which I don't really do.

Suggestion - Give USEFUL mob drops which are useable for the Quests and Tasks related to each town.

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello hello @Somnambulist

Thank you for bringing up this suggestion! We always appreciate players coming forward with new ideas on how to improve the server. I will be bringing up this suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team and we will talk about it more. Once we reach a decision about this idea I will come back and let you know, so I suggest keeping an eye on this thread!

Thank you once again and I hope you have a magical day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings @Somnambulist !

After careful consideration, we have unfortunately decided to decline this suggestion. As of right now, we recognize that a lot of the mob drops do not have many uses and purposes besides Reputation tasks, some quests and professions. With planned future updates, these mob drops will become more prevalent and necessary to have and will be more incorporated into the game. Therefore, we will not be changing this due to the future use they will have. We may consider adding something else to the care packages in the future, but we are not sure what at this time.

Regardless, we thank you for bringing up the suggestion and hope to see more ideas from you in the future! I hope you have a fantastic day!