DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rogue Jedi and Mazes

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
The worst part of this quest is by far the maze. Mazes are added as content on PW just for the sake of content and in-fear of angering people who dislike parkour. They are mind-numbingly repetitive and boring with no skill involved - especially with one as plain and large as the one in Rogue Jedi. It's also dumb because you have to get up close to the NPC to actually see it.
Loads of people simply watched a video on how to solve it, which is just them surrendering to poor game design when the quest should be completable by a person by themselves. Furthermore, the fact that people even need to watch a video for this shows that they are merely jumping over a hurdle rather than actually enjoying the quest.
It is most evident that this quest should be removed and mazes should never be incorporated into quests on this scale again.

Also, it's weird that there is no hints at what order the 4 runes should be in for the entrance to the bar, and the fact that they just tell you to get on 'the ship' to get to the maze place does not differentiate between the Millenium Falcon and the actual ship you need.

Last edited:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Loads of people simply watched a video on how to solve it
I'm guilty. But in my defense, I already did it last year. And like, some people might genuinely enjoy mazes, but most ppl cheat thru them and therefore 'like' those over something like parkour. That's a big issue on pw, a lot of the things get washed down with all the guides and cheats and it's just meh. And about this maze specifically, it is HUGE and i do not mean the maze itself but the path which makes it annoying to solve, we should have like speed V while solving that maze, or get like a speeder lol

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi there @MattyPoltergeist !

Thank you for creating this suggestion! I'm pleased to tell you that it has been accepted and completed! We would not like long, difficult mazes in our quests in the future, and the only reason it was released in 2023 content was because it was made last year. However, we do understand it is not engaging to include, and have made some alterations to the maze so that there is more thinking involved in getting through it now! We have also gone through the Rogue Jedi quest and added more clarity to the runes objective!

Once more thank you for sharing this idea and we hope you have a magical day!