DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Roleplay Inner Circle Members

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I think Noah, Sara, and Andreu should get prefixes for being the inner circle for roleplay leaders. It would make it easier as an example when they talk in chat about certain roleplay events as their characters and it could label them to players who may not know much about the roleplay. In terms of the names for the prefixes, I know Dark Baron and Dark Mistress were used previously for the inner circle for the Dark Lord. For the Phoenix inner circle, I think Phoenix Enforcer, Phoenix Council, or Phoenix Commission could have a nice ring to it.

Zmiya

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Zmiy
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Although this would be kind of cool, it's not necessary at all. The current roleplay titles for Dark Lord, Head of Serpents, Head of Ravens, etc. are needed because they're significant roles in the books/films, if that makes sense, whereas "Dark Baron" and "Dark Mistress" and others aren't even in either the books or films, if I'm remembering correctly. I think it just makes more sense for them to just have their grey prefix and overhead tag.

Maybe only during roleplay events they could have the tags? But again, outside of roleplay events, it's really unneeded for them to have specific roles.

Joel Crestello

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Joelowo
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Thank you for your suggestion!

Like said above - these titles are not necessary. The characters who are in these positions such as Sara and Noah for Dark Followers and Andreu for Phoenixes will already be and become known as what we like to call it 'inner circle members' just by their presence in the storyline and events.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
Thank you for your suggestion!

Like said above - these titles are not necessary. The characters who are in these positions such as Sara and Noah for Dark Followers and Andreu for Phoenixes will already be and become known as what we like to call it 'inner circle members' just by their presence in the storyline and events.
has this since been changed? I saw this just now
1609526360424.png