DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Room of Requirement

Would you want a Room of Requirement?

• Total voters

ALDO

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ALD07
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Hello Wizards & Witches,

I am ALD07, a Harry Potter fan like any of you. I was scrolling through the forums, wondering what I should post, then it came to me! Why not a suggestion?

Here is my suggestion: The Room of Requirement (Must be opened using one of the spells used to unlock secrets)

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a secret area where everyone could cast spells, practice, or get the Harry Potter nostalgia?

(This concept could also include a new quest! Including possibly Droobledore, a student, etc.)

Potterworld is excellent at adapting the Harry Potter universe into Minecraft, the server we all have grown to love!

This is only a suggestion. The staff here at Potterworld strive to make the player experience as immersive as possible, so even if we do not get this feature, we can count on them to add even better secrets and areas for us to explore and enjoy!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Kind regards,
ALD07

Reference:
Room_of_Requirement_OotP (1).png

Last edited:

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
The room of requirement is currently on the 7th floor near the griffin common room, and you can get in by clicking a purple sparkling block in the wall. it used to require aperio/revelius to open but that was changed when professions were introduced where you got to the professions hub through it, and it was never changed. I think the Potterworld equivalent to the room of requirement in your picture is the room of training, which is a pvp zone where you can practise (there used to be a room of training 2 where you could practise spells like avomora and non-combat spells but i think it was removed with the revelius update)

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya @ALD07!

Thank you for creating this suggestion, as we always appreciate finding ways to help improve the server and making it fun for everyone! However, as Honey_Dwarf1 mentioned, this is something that's already been made on Potterworld, and you can get there by going to 7th floor at the Grand Staircase or by talking to the Dueling Halls NPC since it's one of the many areas you can practice dueling. Because of this, your suggestion will be declined unfortunately, but we hope that you continue to make more suggestions in the near future and share them with us!

Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely day!

ALDO

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ALD07
Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Ah, I see! Thank you for letting me know! I was completely unaware of this feature within the game, I’m glad we have a lovely community to tell me!