DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Rune Room Quest

zZalt

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: za1ty
Staff Serpent Werewolf Arithmancer
The rune room is a room i think most of us has stumbled upon and seen the message "you feel like these runes have something to say". Why not make it a quest? Idk if there is plans for it or not but heres my idea anyways. I feel like a dark and mysterious quest would be great for this room. Maybe an ancient dark wizard is trying to contact you an make you do bad things around the castle (or make it a huge quest and have it done around the world) This wizard might want to teach you something, offering you knowledge and power if you do as they say. Maybe a way to re introduce sectum sempra or another spell? Or an item, maybe connect it to other quests such as the chambers of secret where u get a basilisk fang that might be a key item in this one? Idk i have more ideas but they all pretty loose these are just some (UPDATE: the dark wizard might be trapped in the nurmengard prison, grindelwald perhaps)

Last edited:

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @zZalt!

We appreciate you sharing your suggestion with us and taking the time to create it. Personally, I also find this room to be very mysterious, as it has always piqued my interest, so it would be interesting to have a quest for it. For now, I have brought up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist team. Once it goes through discussion and a decision is made by the leadership team, I'll return to you with a response, so keep an eye out on this thread!

Thank you and I hope you have a good day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi again @zZalt!

After careful consideration and discussion, I've returned to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we currently have plans for the rune room for the future. For now, you'll have to wait and see until it's released, so keep an eye out!

Thank you again for making this suggestion, and I hope you have a great day!