DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Santa's Satchel: A Giveaway!

GreatLordOz

Magician
Minecraft IGN: GreatLordOz
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Hello everyone! To celebrate Christmas and the Holiday season, I will be running a little giveaway! This giveaway will have 3 different parts that you can enter separately.

:honeybadger:The Giveaways are as follows:

1) Thunderflash Giveaway- A giveaway for the fastest broom on the server! One person will be selected at random. I would appreciate if only players who need a thunderflash enter this one as many Graduate players already have this broom.

2) 25,000 Gold Giveway- Exactly what it sounds like! One person will be randomly selected to win 25,000 gold.

3) Bag O' Plenty Giveaway- This will be a fun giveaway with a variety of different items you can win! Some of the larger prizes include a Speeder from the May 4th event (You pick the color), or a 2017 Spring Scarf! Most of the prizes will be smaller random items. I will determine the number of winners based on how many people enter this giveaway!

:honeybadger:In order to enter any of the giveaways:

To enter, write which of the giveaways you would like to enter (You can enter all 3 if you like!), sign the book, title
it "Giveaway" and mail it to Ozz. I have provided an image of what the inside of your entry book may look like if you only want to enter giveaway 2 and 3. No other forms of entering will be considered for this giveaway.

Giveaway entries will close on December 24th at 11:59pm EST and I will choose the winners some time shortly after that! I will randomly select the winners using a random number generator. (I won't be recording the selection process in case you ask for that)

Note: If you need a blank written book, once you finish your first year quests, talk to the Transfiguration Professor at 3549, 34, 2713 in Hogsworth to receive the Scribblifors spell. This spell can conjure blank written books!

Attachments

Last edited:

oakyno

Magician
Minecraft IGN: oakyno
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I literally was just thinking about how I haven't upgraded my broom because I can't yet omg. I love this whole thing!

GreatLordOz

Magician
Minecraft IGN: GreatLordOz
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix
Ho ho ho! Thank you to everyone that participated in my Holiday Christmas Giveaway! There were many entries so I couldn't give a prize to everyone, but I hope that everyone at least was happy to have a chance to win something. The winners are listed below and have been sent their prizes:

:honeybadger:Giveaway 1
MysticalBlizzard- Thunderflash

:honeybadger:Giveaway 2
Mareekays- 25,000 Gold

:honeybadger:Giveaway 3
Aklokin- Kupei Plushie
Ascendo- WW 2022 Reindeer Plushie
Bizzzz- Spring 2017 Scarf
ColaCinema- Firecrab Plushie
Danieliis- Trevor The Turtle Plushie
Hacim4- Star Wars Speeder (Color of choice)
Jallia- Full set of WW 2023 Chocohop Cards
Marascrying- Joyful Frog Plushie
Oakyno- Porgie Plushie
Realreallycool- Ladybug Plushie
Sefibid- Boglog Plushie
SpookyEllie- Trevor The Turtle Plushie
StijnMorningstar- Trevor The Turtle Plushie
SynonymsForSky- White Owl Plushie
Takalo- Brown Owl Plushie
Yoavash2- Pride Snail Plushie

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thanks!

(Items have been sent by mail except for Hacim4, and Mareekays)