DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

"Secrets" I found Hidden in the Revelius Update Trailer Part 2

Scoobydoolego

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Scoobydoolego
Honeybadger
Welcome back to another exciting installment of Scooby overanalyzes the Revelius Trailer and put red circles around everything!

If you haven't read my first post, you should probably go read that first. The reason I have to spread this out onto multiple posts is that the forums only let you attach ten files, and that is not enough for all the "exciting secrets" I've found hidden in the trailer.

We left off with the mysterious sign in the gear crafting image. After that, it shows two players trekking through a cave. They somehow make it across a ravine to be greeted by a horse mob with a large amount of health. However, right after teleporting across the ravine you can see this structure behind them:
1587326095521.png

I have no idea what this could be. Is this how they teleported? Could it be some kind of altar to the mob they are about to fight? Or is it just a meaningless detail? We'll have to wait and see.

After this scene, we see two players walking in the Burrow garden. However, in the background you can see snow, in a scene that is obviously not meant to be in winter. I'm not sure if this is intended, but it is quite strange. This is actually just water that appears white because of the shaders.
1587326301687.png

Also during this scene, the players appear to be harvesting plants in the garden. Perhaps this is a preview of the new herbology system.
1587326388738.png

You can also see a revamped Burrow Garden that looks very different, along with a river on the side that is not there currently.

1587326571256.png

Here's the current one from a similar angle:
1587326680992.png

In the next shot, a flying car arrives at a location I did not recognize Kings Cross Station (thanks to Samuel_Griffin) and 2 players got out. This is a current broom appearance, and two players getting out of it might be meaningless, or it may be a hint at brooms that can be ridden by multiple players. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw two-player transportation, with all the promised chanages to it.
1587326818680.png

The next scene is of the Ministry. Two things can be see in this picture I took: firstly, the fire is green. Secondly, there is a Daily Diviner salesman next to the Fire Dust Network fireplaces, which is not there now.
1587327068636.png

The next few pictures show new mobs and mob locations. This really isn't a secret, but I just thought it was so cool I should point it out: THREE HEADED SNAKES!!!
1587327151999.png

After showing off the new mobs and mob locations, the trailer shows a few interesting scenes, but none of them contain any secrets. Next, they show an area that appears to be the Dueling Club, but the blocks used are different and the window doesn't appear to show Hogsworth. Maybe this is a new Arena?
1587327424166.png

One bonus secret is that the Chamber of Secrets shown at the end of the trailer is different and the head is made of marble, but I could not include a picture of it due to the attachment limit, and I thought it was pretty obvious.

That's it for my analysis of the Revelius Update trailer! I hope you enjoyed because I spent an embarrassingly long amount of time watching every second of it!

Last edited: