DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Serpent cane/Serpent Wand

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
soo you can understand i love the serpent wand/cane soo i will tell to the staff this problem (for me)
soo the original wand have this detail under the serpent head

in the game this deatil are completly absent heare some photo of staff/wand

wand

staff
i ask to the staff it the can add this deatil for make this wand the perfect wand i hope they wil have a good day

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
That detail probably difficult to pull off since the models are blocky and there's really not enough space for the bumps to be there.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
That detail probably difficult to pull off since the models are blocky and there's really not enough space for the bumps to be there.
I understand you but for example the origin wand or the skull wand have very little detail and well done so i think they can do it

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
What I'm saying is that if they added the bumps it wouldn't look very good because the area is too small for them to add it.

nathan1e

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: nathan1e
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree with Magma, this would probably be extremely difficult to nearly impossible to pull off. For a minecraft model I think the current version does an excellent job at recreating the first picture you sent.

Kate

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: TbhKate_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Sr. Game Designer
Given the current model, I don’t think there is enough space to add those textures to the top of the wand as it is already quite thin and the bumps wouldn’t fit on it

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I agree with all the other people above my post. It is a tiny detail that might be very important to you and i understand that but I think that the wand is a pretty good model and the bumps would make it look a bit thick.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello there!
Thanks for the suggestion!
I will bring up your idea to the other Poltergeists and we will discuss it. We will inform you of any updates.
Have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya again Nicolas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your idea with us!
After discussing your suggestion intensely, we will unfortunately be declining it, as we feel it is not worth implementing. The current model is already quite true to the original and adding those small bumps to the model could be very difficult. Additionally it would likely not make much of a difference in game, as it would be a small detail that is unlikely to get noticed much.
We hope you nevertheless decide to make more suggestions in the future. We would really appreciate it!
Thanks again and have a wonderful day!