DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Serpent Staff

Do you want this bug fix

• No i like this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
this staff is one of the best wands of server but the wand have a serious problem for me one pixel of the wand go and come back (it's not my problem all the people confermate this and i hope artimancer team can resolve this problem) here a video of the bug
i hope you will resolve have a good day

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Thank you for making this thread!

The reason it looks like this is because of the texture of the light that is emitting from the wand. It is a transparent texture and this is is something that is on Minecraft's end. There actually isn't anything wrong with the model itself. Since this is a Minecraft issue, there's sadly nothing we can really do.

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
Yes but other wand have the light in wand whitout this problem and i think you can re-do the model i hope this will happening because for some people (like me) this is a serious problem

Sunnya

Professor
I can look into the issue some more and see if anything can be done, but I am unsure if there's a fix and I can't confirm when or if it can be. :)

Sunnya

Professor
Hello,

I'm responding to this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved! Thank you for making this thread and reaching out to us.

Have a great day,
Sunnya