DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Serpent Staff

Nicolas.V

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Nic30
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
hello guys as you know i very like the serpent staff and i love that staff fixed one of the two problem he have now i want to tell you the other problem if you pick the staff in the second hand it become the serpent wand would be very good to have the serpent staff in second hand too (because you can't use the wand if in second hand)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey!

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback and suggestions that we get, as it allows us to hear what you have to say. At this time, we will be declining your suggestion. There is nothing we can do about this, as it's a Minecraft thing. Another example of this would be when you put a closed lightsaber in your offhand, it automatically changes to the opened version. Additionally, most people don't tend to put their wands in their offhands, so we do not think that this is a very necessary thing either way.