DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Server not working:(

roxyrose

New Magician
Currently, have my game set to 1.13 and I have Typed everything correctly but it won't connect to the server. All it says is "Can't resolve hostname" Please help! I've Readthrough all the forms but it still won't work.

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Tangular123
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead
Hi @roxyrose!
Are you joining to the server on a premium Java minecraft account?
Make sure you are using the IP play.potterworldmc.com
Make sure you don't have any spaces before or after the IP too!

If all that is still not working, try checking if you have a Firewall currently enabled. Try temporarily disabling this as you try to join.

Hopefully you can get onto the server soon, and let me know if this still isn't working for you!

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator SPEW Store Manager Lead

Tang

Graduate
Staff
Hmm @roxyrose Have you tried both IPs - play.potterworldmc.com and potterworldmc.com?
Hopefully one or the other will work!

Last edited: