DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sheep Pet

I suggest you to add amazing Sheep Pet! I wanted to buy 1 from Store but, I saw that it's not there. If we have Pig, Chicken, Horse (all Minecraft Creatures) , why not to have Sheep too You should make two Pet Ages. Baby Sheep and Normal Sheep. Also, you could make Cow Pet too, but I didn't want it really. Just suggesting.

Last edited:

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Uhh...I posted suggestion on PC. For some reason, I don't have same account on Phone too. Sorry Aaron.

Lilian

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: Liyl
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
You can sign into both accounts on both devices by going to "your account" , then clicking on log out. Then, entering your email w/ password for the other account.

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
I will try that later. 1 more question. I got replies for other suggestions which I posted later. Why am I waiting longer for this one?

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
Heyo!

Sorry, it took a while to respond to your suggestion! We Store Managers have discussed this and we feel that a Sheep pet is definitely something that could be added onto the store in the future. Thank you for sharing this suggestion with us! We really appreciate it. <3