DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Shop Management Web Interface

Crymson

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: CrymsonTM
Dark Follower Serpent
The problem:
Setting sell prices when you have a Shopkeeper at your housing can be tedious when you have a large amount of items that you are selling to make that sweet, sweet gold.

My idea:
What if you could manage certain aspects of your shop on the PWMC website? For example, there could be a menu option under your username on the upper right for "Your shop" or something like that.

When clicked, it would bring them to a page with all of their items listed with toggles to turn selling on/off for items, see average price, and update their existing prices. When they click on a price, it could present a modal window to allow them to edit the price conveniently.

Photoshop idea of what it might look like:
shop-idea.png

I tried searching to see if this idea had been brought up before or not so apologies if it has. Thanks for taking the time to check out my suggestion and thanks to everyone in general for just being awesome - this community is the best! :)

Mateo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: daance
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent SPEW
Hi, @Cryms0n! Thank you for your suggestion, us Poltergeists will discuss this and get back to you when we've made a decision. The concept art you provided is really nice I must say, it makes this idea easier to visualize :)

Lizzie

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Rhines
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire
This looks pretty neat! o/
cant wait to further overprice my items through the website if this gets accepted

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hia! Thank you so much for your patience on waiting for a response!

I'm glad to be able to let you know that we are accepting this suggestion because this concept sounds really great and would be really useful for players. However, this will require a lot of work, so this isn't the highest priority at the moment and we have other things that are higher on the priority list, so this will likely take some time to be implemented. Thank you again!