DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Show when a player was last online with the /online command.

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This would function similarly to when checking when a friend was last online. If you do /online [player] and they are offline, you would hover over the message and it would show when they were last online.

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya, thanks for making a suggestion!
I will be bringing it up to the rest of the poltergeist team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you as soon as possible with a response,
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello Magma!
Thanks for making a suggestion! We really appreciate players giving feedback and suggestions on Potterworld, as it helps the server grow and improve.
After discussing your idea with the other Poltergeists, we have decided to decline your suggestion, as there are some privacy concerns about this. Some players might not want other players to know when they were last online, so we need to respect that. However, we have taken this idea into account and might consider something similar in the future!
Have a great day!

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
What if, like other options, you could turn it off with /me? So it would be default off (for privacy I think it makes sense to be off by default) but you could turn it on? Or would not many players have it on.