DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Show XP needed for next level on the scoreboard.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Volt

Thank you for creating this suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve our server. I will bring this up with the staff team and send a response as soon as possible!

Have a fantastic day!

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Volt!

At this time I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We have accepted this because we think that this would be a nice, simple, and beneficial idea to implement. However, at this time this suggestion is quite low priority so we do not have an ETA for this suggestion. Therefore, this suggestion has been accepted and put on hold. We thank you again for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have a wonderful day/night!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Volt,

Unfortunately, we have decided to change our minds regarding this. We have removed the ability to view experience on the scoreboard entirely, as it is already pretty crowded and you can see your required xp elsewhere now. In fact, there's now more information on experience in /me and the xp bar above the Hotbar shows how much experience you need for your next level, as long as you are not holding your wand. We hope this is not too disappointing and you are alright with these alternatives,
Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion, and please do not hesitate to share any other feedback or suggestions you may have on these forums!