DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Shrek Store Releases

Jake Cresswell

Notable Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: jake_ft
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Lead Prefect Discord Moderator Jr. Professor SPEW Sr. Architect Store Intern Drooble's Order Lead
Shrek is amazing, so why not add it to Potterworld

Shrek Store Release Ideas:
- Donkey Pet
- Shrek's swamp housing scenery
- Emote pack (do the roar, what are ye doin in ma swamp?, True love's kiss, signs a magical contract, asks about the muffin man)
- Shrek horns headband hat
- Ogre Axe Wand Appearance
- Gingy pet

Feel free to add any more suggestions below! I think these should be added because, shrek.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
@jake_ft Hello there!

Thank you so much for submitting this suggestion! We are always looking for ways to improve the server and love seeing your ideas. I will bring up your suggestion to my fellow Poltergeists to discuss it a bit more! I will come back to you as soon as possible once we reach a decision! Again thank you and have a wonderful day!

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hi again, @jake_ft!
Thank you for being patient! Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. We feel that most of the overall theme store items suggested with this theme are fairly niche and will only be bought by a select few players, and they mostly border on possible copyright infringement which we would prefer to stay away from. It is likely that the emotes, donkey pet and a headband wouldn't be too popular on the store. The axe is not something that would logically cast magic, and we are trying to stay away from wand appearances that do not make sense in terms of casting magic. We already have a swamp scenery, and would not be able to release a scenery more recognisable as Shrek's swamp due to possible copyright issues. However, we particularly like the idea of the gingerbread pet and will keep the idea in mind for a future release.

Thank you once more for taking your time and submitting this suggestion, as we always appreciate seeing new ideas! Have a wonderful day/night!